Skip To Main Content

Mental Health

The Darke County Educational Service Center employs two mental health therapists. The therapists provide individual counseling and group counseling to students in the Darke County Schools. If you want to refer a student to mental health counseling contact your principal who can provide you with a referral form. They are also able to assist teachers in implementing behavioral strategies in the classroom, as well as, other consultative assistance.

If you have a student in your classroom or district that you feel is in need of mental health counseling or if you are in need of strategies to implement in your classroom, contact the therapist covering your district.

Christian Coblentz, PCC- Arcanum, Bradford, Mississinawa Valley, and Tri-Village